We need your help
GLINC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. This means we do not get paid for the valuable work we do with youth, rather we rely on charitable contributions to operate our programs.
Your contribution will help our program flourish and provide opportunities, empowerment and knowledge to youth. Donations can be submitted via phone, paypal, in person, via Square, and mail.
GLINC appreciates and NEEDS your continued support!
In Kind Donations Suggestions:
• White poster bond paper rolls
• Food sponsors for the after school program and events
• Paper cups, plates, napkins and cutlery
• Gift cards (Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, Target, Movie tickets, restaurants)
• Copy paper
• Snacks and drinks for the after school sessions
• Time: workshop facilitation, chaperones, guest speakers